BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kelly P.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best show ever made. The UK is better at most things, but not the Office. I have never found any other piece of entertainment that is this enjoyable so I've just watched the Office like 50 times. I love Holly and Michael and watch the episode where they get engaged when I am sad.
Briana B.
Hands down best show EVER! I can't decide which duo I love more. Jim and Pam or Jim and Dwight. The show never got dull and always kept me laughing. I still laugh because I watch the seasons over again when I have time for TV.
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Sorry to have seen this show end. Very funny and always kept you engaged. The actors are so good they make you think they are real people. There is no way to compare this show to another. Pick a scene and it's funny. I can honestly say I don't need to recommend it - everyone knows about it.
Katherine M.
Union City, PA
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER (well, aside from season nine anyway). This show is so incredibly silly and I often found myself crying from laughing so much. The last season is very disappointing and the only episode worth watching is the last episode. Overall a fantastic show that will keep you wanting more.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show took me a little bit to get into but once I did I was hooked! It's the type of show where if you haven't seen it you are left out of many conversations and inside jokes. The cast is fantastic and you can tell they had a great time filming it! If you haven't seen it then you should!
Erinie b.
Ridgewood, NY
The office is one of those shows that you can watch over and over again-- timeless really.

I have watched all the seasons and Season 3 holds a special place in my heart. Steve Carell is hilarious and I was so upset he left, but the show was still great regardless.

I'd recommend it, 100%!
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
What can I say about this show! This show helped shape my adulthood as it came out when I was nearing graduating high school, falling in love, finding a job, and so on! I recently re-watched the whole thing and still love it so much. This show will always hold a special place in my life!
Libby G.
This is my entire family's favorite TV show. Steve Carrell is hilarious as Michael Scott. It's perfect for watching with teens because we are old enough to understand most of the jokes, but our parents absolutely die laughing and claim this show is actually a scary accurate depiction of office life.
Lauren M.
Los Angeles, CA
FAVORITE SHOW, hands down. I've rewatched it a few times and it still makes me laugh, especially now that I actually work in an office. I'm not a big TV person in general, but this show is my go-to when I get a chance to watch something. If you somehow haven't seen it by now, you need to!
Hevelyn F.
Candler, NC
SPOILER ALERT! Wonderful show with great humor! Witty and I like the style it's shot in. Took a downhill turn when Michael left and Andy took over. I feel like they were trying to ride the wave of the Hangover fame but it didn't translate to The Office. Seemed like they were trying too hard.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?