BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Angela C.
Austin
I have watched and rewatched this show so many times. I love the whole Jim and Pam storyline, but seriously I love the relationship between Dwight and Jim so much more! This is a great example of how to write a character arc over time. I could have done without the whole Saber storyline.
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Sorry to have seen this show end. Very funny and always kept you engaged. The actors are so good they make you think they are real people. There is no way to compare this show to another. Pick a scene and it's funny. I can honestly say I don't need to recommend it - everyone knows about it.
Alex G.
North Charleston, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great television show especially if you want to sit back and enjoy a light and fun atmosphere. The acting is subtle yet great at the same time. It feels like you can watch any episode at any time and it will be funny. You don't have to watch in succession it is just a very entertaining show.
Caitlyn S.
I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I've watched through all the seasons. I LOVE THIS SHOW. Every episode has an honest laugh out loud moment, and their are several love stories that never fail to bring me to tears. This will be a show that I continue to watch over and over. Classic!
Rosalie C.
I effin' LOVE the office. So funny and sweet. I've laughed and cried with Jim and Pam throughout the years. When Pam watches the DVD of the footage of the show that Jim gives her... SOBFEST. I will always love this show, every moment is comedic gold and real life situations. I feel like I grew up with these characters.
Gabby G.
One of the best comedy shows I've ever seen. I've watched it multiple times through. It will make you laugh and cry once you're attatched to the characters. The first season or two might be hard to get through before you really know each character. The show really builds on knowing each person and their weird quirks.
Kelly P.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best show ever made. The UK is better at most things, but not the Office. I have never found any other piece of entertainment that is this enjoyable so I've just watched the Office like 50 times. I love Holly and Michael and watch the episode where they get engaged when I am sad.
Hevelyn F.
Candler, NC
SPOILER ALERT! Wonderful show with great humor! Witty and I like the style it's shot in. Took a downhill turn when Michael left and Andy took over. I feel like they were trying to ride the wave of the Hangover fame but it didn't translate to The Office. Seemed like they were trying too hard.
Libby G.
This is my entire family's favorite TV show. Steve Carrell is hilarious as Michael Scott. It's perfect for watching with teens because we are old enough to understand most of the jokes, but our parents absolutely die laughing and claim this show is actually a scary accurate depiction of office life.
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
The Office is in my Top 3 all-time best/favorite TV shows! If you like Parks & Recreation, then you'll love The Office. Seriously, every episode is hilarious and the actors are totally believable. I have seen every episode multiple times and I will forever tell everyone to watch this series!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?