- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
No se de qe trata la berdad no lae visto y xla pinta qe tiene no me interesa la berdad creo pienso que no me gustara
BEST SHOW EVER, if I could submit just those words I would. Just: BEST SHOW EVER. That's all I have to say about it.
I've watched this series at least 10 times all the way trough. It's really funny and Steve Farrell is one of the best
Sitcom about employees at a Pennsylvania paper company. Filmed documentary style with individual character interviews
Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica! Best show on TV ever! Too bad it ended because it was huge! That's what she said!
My favorite series of all time it was so smart and funny but I was so sad when Michael leaved then everything changed
Funniest show ever. Literally I've watched every episode and will keep binge watching over and over again sooooofunny
funny but takes a while to get into it. short episode so give it a try if u wanna laugh. after season 3 it gets good
Really funny, love Ricky Jervais and his awkward comedy. Definately worth a watch if you have a good sense of humour.
haha idk funny show ive watched it over like 4 times its really good to have in the background while doing my.makeup
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos