BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the office. It's one of those shows that you can watch over and over again and it never gets old. The story lines are so funny and the characters are so relatable. It's similar to Parks & Recreation (obviously) and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I would definitely recommend it to comedy lovers.
Skylar S.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is absolutely hysterical! I love all the characters on it. I think my favorite scene (or episode) is the one when they have to evacuate the building due to a fire. It's in my top five including Parks and Rec, You're the Worst, The League, and How I Met Your Mother. Everyone should watch it!!!
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Oh the Office. Where do I even begin. Such a funny show. Seriously, this show is THE funniest. Always brightens my mood when I've had a bad day. Sure fire way to make me laugh, Michael Scott just kills me. All the characters are great. You just can't go wrong with The Office. Such perfection.
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Apart from Seinfeld this is my absolute FAVORITE show! Almost every episode will conjure up laughter or tears and it's always a good time. Whether it's Michael talking about dementors or epic proposal scenes, there's never a dull moment. I'm pretty sure I binge watch The Office at least once a year.
Nicole S.
Brooklyn, NY
meh i keep trying to get into this show because i think steve carell is hilarious but the show seems a bit stale to me im more of a parks and recreations girl that to me is funny so is 30 rock i really enjoy those show far better than the office also the british version aka the original is better
Annah W.
rock hill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I feel confidently this will be one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time. One of the few shows I can watch over and over annnnnd over and not get bored. If you like kinda lame jokes, sarcasm, and awkward office comedy this is where it's at. Oh and it's on Netflix so idk what you're waiting for ✌🏻️.
Yeni S.
This show is worth watching it has comedy and romance. The actors on here are just very hilarious to watch. My favorite scene is when Jim dresses up like Dwight and starts to mock him. That scene was hilarious. I do recommend it to those who are dedicated to watching all the seasons on one show.
Bridget R.
Grovetown, GA
This show never got old for me! There were so many different characters that added to the hilarious dynamic of the show. I was sad when Michael Scott left, but they always managed to find a hilarious replacement. I highly recommend this for anyone who would like to binge watch a hilarious show.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
THE GREATEST SHOW EVER MADE. It's pretty simple, every time you watch the show you fall more and more in love with it. Every character, every moment is filled with laughs and silly subtle looks of confusion from Jim ... Michael always leave me satisfies and wanting more ... THATS WHAT SHE SAID !
Shelby R.
If I could give this show more stars I would ! Micheal Scott is by far one of the best characters I've seen on television ! The humor in this show was the best and the cast delivered it all so well ! Highly recommend if you haven't already binge watched it all on Netflix to give it a shot ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?