BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
jonathan a.
S the best that e seen in this page for receive things free by that form them wish much luck by this that me dan and les tale that is it best of this page
Cheyanne D.
Steve cracks me up, If you want a laugh. Definitely watch this. I've cried from laughing, every character is different but they all go together very well.
Taryn Z.
I love this show too. Too bad it's been cancelled. As much as I like reviewing this. I'm finding this questionnaire to be a bit excessive for a busy mom!!
Maya B.
So funny! The fact that it isn't really scripted is so interesting and i think it makes the show even better, I've seen all the seasons and they're amazing
Rebecca S.
It took a while to get into this show but it got more and more funny as the seasons went on and I got to know the characters. Well written and well acted.
Rebecca L.
Great semi dry humour. All the characters have great chemistry with eachother. Steve carell is the best and his second in command Dwight is one of a kind.
Becca M.
Hervey Bay, QLD
This show is my entire life. I don't know why someone wouldn't want to watch it seriously. It's the best. It's on the american netflix so hit that up asap.
Brittany J.
Yorkton, SK
Such a funny show! The later seasons are a little bit redundant, especially after Steve Carrell leaves the show. Worth a few solid laughs though for sure!
Noelle S.
Victoria, BC
The office is a show you can watch over and over and still LAUGH YOUR FACE OFF. I've seen the entire series at least 3 times and it's still so funny to me.
Helen W.
Leamington
Forever my favourite show ! There is literally no other comedy show that will beat it. The humour is not too vulgar and the story line is such a good one !
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?