- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is such a funny show, at first I didn't know what it would be about but then the characters are so funny especially the boss lol! Watch it of you haven't already
I am totalllllllllly in love with this show. If you like funny series then you should totally watch it. That's classic, and everyone should. i love their funny quotes
Hilarious TV Show. One of the writers from the show is Mindy Kaling, who also has another hilarious show out on Hulu. This will be a cult classic for years to come.
This show is the best! I'm so sad I don't have this on DVD since it isn't available on the German Netflix. My husband and I could watch this show over and over again.
BEST SHOW EVER! Steve carell makes this programme. Dwight & Jim are also great characters. Power through the finstructions seas one and then it gets really good.
The Office is one of everyone's favorites, but this just isn't my style of humor. It's kinda funny to me every now and then but definitely not something I turn on and watch
One of my very favorites, one of those shows that you have to watch a few episodes and learn the characters names/ quirks, but the more you watch the funnier it is
I LOVE Michael Scott!! the show is literally my favorite. My significant other and get a kick watching this show on netflix. It is sad Michael left in the last seasons, but I admired how funny the show still was when he left. It is A MUST WATCH show. My fiancee and I cant stop rewatching episodes
The office will forever be so close to my heart. Steve Carell is just absolutely amazing this. I love the strong bonds every one in the office has together. Who am I kidding, they aren't bonded at all. Half of them hate each other. It really is a great heart warming show and you will definitely be laughing. If you have never seen this show, give it a couple of episodes because the first few are a little rough. I promise, it get's better
Bring it baaaaack. Jim and Pam were the best couple in TV history. I've probably done 6 rewatches and I STILL cry at the proposal, wedding, dwights wedding, when michael proposes.. just yeah. It was one of the best casts, and I truly felt like they were friends
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos