BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Irena N.
Still one of the best shows around. I could watch the reruns and notice something or heard something that I didn't catch when I watched it the first time. Brilliant writers and actors.
A A.
Best. Show. Ever. The very first couple of seasons are incredible, but near the end, although you may start losing interest, keep going!! One of the best series finales I've ever seen.
Kayla G.
Cornwall
This show is very funny. When im down i really enjoy watching it you can tell all the charactors get along
The actors fit in perfect for this type of thing. Its very we played my favorite scene is him yelling at everyone and yes it is a must watch !
Ameena D.
Funny to watch an episode every once in a while and I love the humour but not sure if the story line is worth following for 9 or however many seasons there are. Still a good laugh!
Krista F.
Love the show. I wish steve carrell was still on it, because that is when it was at its funniest. But I still to this day watch funny clips on YouTube just because of love it so much
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Victoria N.
Alamo, TX
Lmao! I love The Office & I wish it would've gone on! 9 Seasons were definitely not enough!! Dwight, Jim & Michael were my absolute favorites! 😂 I wish they'd make more of it 😢😂.
Jenna P.
Mississauga, ON
One of my favorite shows of all time! So many truly hilarious laugh out loud moments, and the characters really grew and evolved over the seasons to the point I was really invested in them and their relationships..and the series finale? I bawled!
Melanie U.
I recently got hooked on this show and I cannot stop watching it. the episodes are short so its easy to go through half a season in one sitting. awesome show I love it so much
Sarah B.
Amazing smart witty comedy..steve corel is an amzong comedian, at first I didn't comprehend the new comedy style..but I grow attached to the cast especially Jim. Loved it.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?