- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Best comedy out there. One of the rare shows in which the American version is better than the original (British) version. All the actors are incredible, even the guest stars. The writing is funny and clever. An absolute must watch! Easy to binge watch
This is one of the funniest TV shows I have ever watched. It starts out quite boring but gets really good a couple of eps in. It is slightly similar to "Parks and Recreation". It has great actors and hilarious acting. It is definitely a must watch.
Funniest show ever and such a classic. You fall in love with every character and will watch beginning to end. Comedic genius. There is a reason they don't need to use laugh tracks and I don't see it dating itself anytime soon. Totally worth it to see.
All seasons are so funny! However, I lost interest when Steve Carell left the show... Jim and Dwight are so funny together! I first start watching the show when I was 13 years old and this is how I learned English! I would definitively recommend this show!
Soooooo funny. It's a little awkward to watch at first but once you get used to the style, it's great. You get really attached to all the characters and it's just so much fun to see them grow and see them go through ridiculous situations. Hilarious.
Brilliant show to have in the background of when you're doing a menial chore. I watched all the seasons and even though it's a cringey sitcom, I found myself genuinely sad when it ended and I had to say goodbye to characters. A staple in American TV!
This show is full of laughs! Never a dull moment watching these series. The show always features a great plot, and really interesting characters that all mesh really well together.
One word: HILARIOUS. I love the blunt humour. This show appeals to me because from a european stand point, this humour is more complex. Also the way of filming is just so intuitive.
As a fan of the original "Office" I was, of course, skeptical about the American remake. However, pinch me I must be dreaming, this version of the show is actually very good. Also is very funny and the most important thing, pretty entertainment
Watch seasons 1-6. This show is hilarious. Quietly funny, it finds the nuances in the office everyday. I watched this before I started working and still found the show funny. The main characters are what keeps you coming back. It's a must watch!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos