- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
If you like comedy you would love this show, so funny. Such great actors, usually some guest stars as well. Definitely a great watch, it is on Netflix as well is comes on cable TV.
Classic show! Some people might not like this show because the humor is rather an acquired taste but if you give it a chance you might be surprised to find yourself enjoying it!
Funny show. An awkward, hilarious show about people in an office. My favorites are Jim and Dwight, their interactions are comical. It's like a reality office show but scripted.
I am watching the Office right now on Netflix. I wasn't sure if I would like it; however, I find it quite hilarious. I can't believe I never watched this show when it was on TV
I watch this show EVERY NIGHT before I go to bed. It's just so funny and a good way to relax. I've seen every episode a million times and still love to watch them over and over.
One of the best comedies on tv today. Not only does this comedy have sad parts to it to add in drama but you will be laughing every episode you Watch. Bonus all the episodes are on Netflix.
Absolutely love this television show!! It's so funny and entertaining went through all the episodes in less than a month! It's nothing like you've ever seen the comedy and humour Is unreal and the family and love through it all as well !
I wish my work was as funny and interesting as The Office. There are so many random things happening and all the characters feeding off of each other, they all make the show!
My favourite show of all time! I have seen this show from start to finish probably 4 or 5 times in my life and I still get the same feeling I did when I first saw this show!
Started watching a few weeks ago and I'm already on Season 5. Love all the characters and the story line. Great show with a lot of jokes that are so lame they're funny. (:
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos