BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Naomi P.
Caledon, MI
If you don't watch this then we can't be friends. It is freaking hilarious and always a go to, doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode. I can rewatch it over and over again, basically like friends because you never get sick of it.
Parteek C.
This show has been hyped up to be very good so I decided to watch it but I wasn't very impressed. I grew very bored of it even though the actors on the show are some of favorite. Watching it honestly just made me cringe most of the time.
Kirsten J.
Edmonton, AB
One of the best comedies on tv today. Not only does this comedy have sad parts to it to add in drama but you will be laughing every episode you Watch. Bonus all the episodes are on Netflix.
Nikki C.
Creston, CA
If you like comedy you would love this show, so funny. Such great actors, usually some guest stars as well. Definitely a great watch, it is on Netflix as well is comes on cable TV.
Allessandra B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Classic show! Some people might not like this show because the humor is rather an acquired taste but if you give it a chance you might be surprised to find yourself enjoying it!
Lillian P.
Niagara Falls
Funny show. An awkward, hilarious show about people in an office. My favorites are Jim and Dwight, their interactions are comical. It's like a reality office show but scripted.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I am watching the Office right now on Netflix. I wasn't sure if I would like it; however, I find it quite hilarious. I can't believe I never watched this show when it was on TV
Josie P.
Toronto
One of my all time favourite shows. It's funny and charming, yet there something so interesting about each character. There is no other show quite like it and each character has a way of making you laugh but also cry. 10/10 would recommend this show to anyone looking for a good laugh.
Maizie A.
I watch this show EVERY NIGHT before I go to bed. It's just so funny and a good way to relax. I've seen every episode a million times and still love to watch them over and over.
Shayleen B.
Absolutely love this television show!! It's so funny and entertaining went through all the episodes in less than a month! It's nothing like you've ever seen the comedy and humour Is unreal and the family and love through it all as well !
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?