BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Luna B.
Honestly there's not much I could say because the Office is just one of a kind and is such an amazing show. I have so many favorite scenes that I honestly don't know which to choose. But my friends always get annoyed with me because I'm always telling them to watch it or I make them watch it me.
Catherine B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite kind of humor is this! I like dry humor that isn't trying too hard to get laughs. I compare this to Reno 911 because of the documentary-style filming and breaking of the fourth wall. I watch and re-watch this show in my free time and if you haven't seen it...what are you waiting for?!
Annah W.
rock hill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I feel confidently this will be one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time. One of the few shows I can watch over and over annnnnd over and not get bored. If you like kinda lame jokes, sarcasm, and awkward office comedy this is where it's at. Oh and it's on Netflix so idk what you're waiting for ✌🏻️.
Lana Z.
Bedford, TX
The office is my absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched it a total of 25 times from start to finish, and still watch it every night before I go to bed. There is no way you could ever get tired of a show like this. It captivates your heart, and makes you laugh at the same time. This show is just 9 seasons of pure amazing. Not only would I recommend this show but I would also watch it with you.
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
I've watched this show in its entirety about a million times. I can't help but fall in love with the characters each and every time. The writing is delightfully hilarious but sometimes it's just so real. It feels like the characters are old friends ❤️ I will never ever get tired of this show.
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Apart from Seinfeld this is my absolute FAVORITE show! Almost every episode will conjure up laughter or tears and it's always a good time. Whether it's Michael talking about dementors or epic proposal scenes, there's never a dull moment. I'm pretty sure I binge watch The Office at least once a year.
Paige H.
Corpus Christi, TX
This show is soooooo funny its almost painful to watch but you can't stop watching. the actors are so good and i can always find myself laughing at the craziness. The way that Jim is always picking on Dwight, thats probably my favorite. I recommend this show to anyone who has a sense of humor
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am not exaggerating when I say that I've watched through all the seasons at least 6 times. If I'm ever feeling down then I watch the office because it's guarenteed to make you laugh. They picked each actor perfectly for each role. I highly recommend watching it. ITS HILARIOUS! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
The Office gets better and more enjoyable the longer you follow it. It crafts a nice mix of humorous little plots, and longer overarching growth. Especially funny if you've ever worked in an office, but you'll find plenty to laugh at just if you've ever had a co-worker or met kind of a quirky person.
Shelby R.
If I could give this show more stars I would ! Micheal Scott is by far one of the best characters I've seen on television ! The humor in this show was the best and the cast delivered it all so well ! Highly recommend if you haven't already binge watched it all on Netflix to give it a shot ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?