- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
As a fan of the original "Office" I was, of course, skeptical about the American remake. However, pinch me I must be dreaming, this version of the show is actually very good. Also is very funny and the most important thing, pretty entertainment
Watch seasons 1-6. This show is hilarious. Quietly funny, it finds the nuances in the office everyday. I watched this before I started working and still found the show funny. The main characters are what keeps you coming back. It's a must watch!
I love the office I i was basically raised in it. Ive watching the entire show, every season, about 20 times. It's hilarious af and always puts me in a good mood. Kinda went down hill after season 7 but still one of my favorite shows of all time.
If you love a good laugh, this is the show for you. I really recommend this to everyone. The first couple episodes are kinda dry, but after that, you wont be able to stop watching.
Best TV comedy ever! The casting was sublime! From beginning to end, so incredibly funny! Even when Michael Scott was gone! Cried when it ended. So I just re-watch it now on Netflix.
This is one of my favorite shows still! I can watch it over and over, well only until a certain season. Don't want to leave any spoilers. Witty and fun, but not your average sitcom.
I will admit I was not a fan of this show for the longest while- but after a season or two I must say it does grow on you. Michael Scott is absolutely hilarious and Dwite Shrute is an absolute riot. Do not pass this one up, you'll thank me for it!
Always so funny, and even on the third watch it never disappoints. Well worth a re-watch. If you've never seen it, do yourself a favour and watch this show! Kinda similar to Parks and Rec, but even more ridiculous. Awesome show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's an absolutely hilarious show. The humour can be a little inappropriate/offensive but to those who have an open mind it's incredibly entertaining with many funny stories and running jokes. I would recommend it to anyone who likes comedy.
Love this show! My boyfriend and I watched it two or three times from the beginning to end. It kills rainy days and late nights. It's a good show with a lot of funny people in it
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos