BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jair F.
Catemaco
As a fan of the original "Office" I was, of course, skeptical about the American remake. However, pinch me I must be dreaming, this version of the show is actually very good. Also is very funny and the most important thing, pretty entertainment
Shivani M.
Watch seasons 1-6. This show is hilarious. Quietly funny, it finds the nuances in the office everyday. I watched this before I started working and still found the show funny. The main characters are what keeps you coming back. It's a must watch!
Kaylee S.
I love the office I i was basically raised in it. Ive watching the entire show, every season, about 20 times. It's hilarious af and always puts me in a good mood. Kinda went down hill after season 7 but still one of my favorite shows of all time.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
If you love a good laugh, this is the show for you. I really recommend this to everyone. The first couple episodes are kinda dry, but after that, you wont be able to stop watching.
Marline E.
Winnipeg
Best TV comedy ever! The casting was sublime! From beginning to end, so incredibly funny! Even when Michael Scott was gone! Cried when it ended. So I just re-watch it now on Netflix.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows still! I can watch it over and over, well only until a certain season. Don't want to leave any spoilers. Witty and fun, but not your average sitcom.
Kaley G.
GLace bay, NS
I will admit I was not a fan of this show for the longest while- but after a season or two I must say it does grow on you. Michael Scott is absolutely hilarious and Dwite Shrute is an absolute riot. Do not pass this one up, you'll thank me for it!
Rosie H.
Always so funny, and even on the third watch it never disappoints. Well worth a re-watch. If you've never seen it, do yourself a favour and watch this show! Kinda similar to Parks and Rec, but even more ridiculous. Awesome show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's an absolutely hilarious show. The humour can be a little inappropriate/offensive but to those who have an open mind it's incredibly entertaining with many funny stories and running jokes. I would recommend it to anyone who likes comedy.
Theresa E.
Aurora
Love this show! My boyfriend and I watched it two or three times from the beginning to end. It kills rainy days and late nights. It's a good show with a lot of funny people in it
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?