BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Lorraine W.
Newmarket, ON
One of my favourite series ever! I've probably watched this from beginning to end 3 times. The characters you will love and it gets a bit weird towards the end however it is worth sticking to!
Daniela E.
Very good show. Extremely funny and somewhat relatable. It is similar to other shows out there but it doesn't make it any less great. The actors are very good and they include the amazing Steve Carrell. Favorite scene is the one with the dvd, it's very funny.
Christine D.
It is a true classic, just buy it now and enjoy. The humor, the stories, and the characters are timeless- so many jokes came from this show! Great cast, continue to watch many of them in new projects in the years since The Office ended. Really, just buy now!
Molly M.
Hilarious! Steve Carrell is perfect in this role. If you follow Parks and Rec or 30 Rock, you'll like The Office. You can find the whole series on Netflix too! I highly recommend this show.
Abby S.
Was introduced to The Office by my sister and boyfriend who both swore that it was one of the best TV show they've watched. To say the least, I have to agree with them. It's hilarious!!
this is one of the funniest show i have seen ever , i did watch it for a while long time ago ( about 8 months ) and it's all about the camera shooting cause it's look like if they are filming an horror movie , so that is why i did give them 5 great and wonderfull stars
Allyson P.
OTTAWA, ON
If you haven't watched this, stop reading this and go watch it! I binge watch this show all the time and it never gets old!

Seriously, stop reading and change your life with this show 😂😂
Niki
Dry Sarcastic humor. Didn't really like it at first but it definitely grows on you. I have seen much better shows but it's good when you do not have something to watch. Jim and Pam's love story was dragged on a lot. Michael is hilarious and I love Dwight.
Bianca A.
The best show i have every watched. steve carrell delivers a show you'll never forget, the acting is amazing and the script is so funny you might fall off your chair. its a fan fave for a reason and a similar but not QUITE AS GOOD show is parks and rec..
Natalia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I started watching this show because of my husband. At first I kinda did not get it, but after a couple of episodes I was glued. Very smart comedy. I love that is on Netflix and can binge-watch it anytime I want. I would definitely recommend watching this series.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?