BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Erika S.
This show is hilarious. A little slow to start but once you get into it it is totally worth it. Just one line from a character is enough to make me burst out laughing. The acting is great and the characters are simple but well played. Storyline is slow but it's there.
Sonia R.
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER. Characters, amazing. Story-line, splendid. Acting, phenomenal. It's hard to get into, but you'll fall in love with Micheal Scott and only want the best for him. The ending is so heartfelt as well. Please watch. It's the greatest show ever.
amelia h.
Poole, Dorset
This has some of the most iconic comedy scenes of the last 15 years, moments like the parkour or testing how much stanley notices. once steve carrell left it started to focus too much on jim.
Naila M.
I love the office! It is such an among show, the acting and jokes are amazing! This show is very funny, it has an among cast of actors and actresses. I would highly recommend it to everyone who likes to laugh and have a good time!
Elizabeth E.
The best tv show. It's one of the only shows I can finish and immediately start watching again. It's such an unassuming brand of humour and the cast kills it. 100% would recommend to everyone. It's a classic.
Ry T.
This is one of the most solid shoes on TV or movie services! The Office always has at least one solid, ab creating laugh from me (but usually more!!). Whenever a friend asks me to recommend a show, The Office is always of the top 3 I usually tell them to watch.
Brylee R.
For a very long time I didn't watch this show, I thought it wouldn't be funny. My boyfriend recently got me into watching it and its actually hilarious! so worth watching, its still funny after watching multiple times. Every episode is funny and keeps me interested.
Stephanie M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The American office is my go to show when I just need something to relax with. It is hilarious. It went a bit downhill when Michael Scott left but props to all the writers and cast. Hilarious!
Peggy r.
I love to use this brand i really manage to do use this product if i ran out of money in case its owesum to use this brand for some purposes.. i really love this brand and its values. i am big fan of this brand. love to use ti m mot sick to say all abou the brans
Lorraine W.
Newmarket, ON
One of my favourite series ever! I've probably watched this from beginning to end 3 times. The characters you will love and it gets a bit weird towards the end however it is worth sticking to!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?