- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is not a show that appeals to everyone but if you love a good laugh you need to at least give it a try. The characters are over the top but somehow sneak into your heart and keep you wanting more.
I love this show so much compared to the UK version, which was still good but this one is top notch. It's so lightweight but easy to get absorbed in and you end up falling in love with each character and their weird quirks (especially Dwight). It's an iconic show for a reason.
Pam and Kim's love story is one of the best and one that I look up to. Although michael Scott also is very uncomfortable you never seem to be able to truly hate him or wish him off the show and things were never quite the same after her left. This show was brilliantly done by NBC!
No show i've scene is able to match the Office when it comes to melding comedy and a loveable cast. The casting is spot on, the writing goes above and beyond and every episode makes you love the charecters more and more. If you like this show i'd also recommend Parka and rec!
This is my all time favorite show. I've seen it a total of four times and own the whole series DVD. It definitely brings my mood up whenever I'm not. Great characters, overall absolutely amazing show.
While this is not my favorite show I do like it. I love Jim & Pam. Sometimes Michael and Dwight's antics are a bit foolish, but not enough to be annoying. I will continue to be an occasional viewer.
Hilarious show. Amazing characters. Really nothing like it. Jim and Pam are goals af. A show that I can watch over and over and will never get bored of. I prefer it to the British version. Must watch.
An original story that is a comedic masterpiece. I you appreciate droll humor, The Office is for you. One of the best comedy shows I have ever watched. The characters are lovable, convincing, and their comedic timing is on point. I would highly recommend watching this series.
This show is HILARIOUS. I love the office, me and my dad watch it together all the time. It's so funny. You need to understand the humour and once you do, you'll be dying of laughter. Watch it soon !!
Very funny show, Pam and Jim's chemistry is amazing!! Dwight and Michael Scott's antics crack me up. Kevin the accountant is hilarious. I would recommend this show for everyone. It is my favorite TV series of all time and would recommend to everyone. A lot of cringe too.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos