BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Louise  S.
Wales. UK
Even as a Brit, I think this is better than our original version. Steve Carrell plays Michael Scott so fantastically that you actually find him endearing. Dwight Shrute has me in stitches of laughter. One of the best comedies in recent years
Lia L.
Looooove the show! It's funny, dramatic, has awesome characters and episode ideas. i have already re watched every season twice! Steve core ll was amazing in here. If you haven't seen it, you HAVE to watch it! Such an amazing show!!!!!!!!!!!
Shauna R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show, it's so innovative and funny. The characters are real and so cringe worthy at times, actually a lot of te time! The best interactions are between Jim and Dwight though the moments that make me cringe the most, it a good way are with Michael Scott!
Rachael T.
This is hands down one of my favorite TV shows i have ever watched. It is so funny and it is one of the only TV shows where i actually felt emotionally connected to the characters. Steve carrell is amazing in this. Dwight is possibly my favorite character in anything i have ever watched. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Makeup R.
This TV show you can never stop loving it, it makes you laugh and nearly cry...at times. Michael Scott is so cringe worthy but it makes you laugh, my favorite scene is when Michael kisses Oscar. It is a must watch, you won't regret it!
Allison S.
Love this show when I'm just looking to waste to some time. The first seasons is a little rough but it gets better! The Season I just finished watching even had a little bit of real drama which is unusual for the usual non stop humour
Rachel M.
Windsor, Ontario
Are there really people who haven't seen this show or more alarmingly don't like it?! Thos show shouldn't need a review, its hilarious and while the characters are often rather ditzy and naive the show makes me laugh so hard and just comes together perfectly. The characters really play off one another and its comedic genius!
Julie S.
I watch a lot of sitcoms, but I could never find one where i'd actually laugh. The office definitely changed that. The many hilarious inside jokes and the way it's filmed really makes you feel like your part of -- well, "The Office". If you like to have a good time and have a good sense of humour, The Office is a must-watch!
Cecilia s.
Acabo de ver la tercera temporada de The Office, la americana, y me ha producido un efecto cada vez más extraño de sentir cuando vemos una ficción. Es esa sensación de que todo ha sido perfecto, de que está todo extraordinariamente medido y de que ha sido un placer poder disfrutar de una serie de una calidad tan abrumadora.
Holly G.
Mitchell, ON
The way this show is filmed makes it even better to watch. It's hilarious, featuring some amazing comedians and actors. This show makes me laugh every episode. The actors play their characters so well. I would highly recommend this show if you're looking for a laugh.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?