BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Gabrielle W.
Ottawa, ON
This show is good. The characters and the situations they get themselves in are so funny, but it is not an all time favourite. I find it hard to binge on it as sometimes the storyline becomes boring and slow.
Ceris L.
London
I love The Office because both the British and American version appeal to me. They don't feel like they're copying each other and the actors just play the parts so perfectly. I love a hilarious mockumentary and this is the best of the best.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Love this show, recently rewatched and loved every second of it. Dwight and Jim are my favorite but also Creed because he is such an under rated character. He never says much but when he does it's hilarious!
Jennifer G.
Guelph
If you lovee awkward comidies like sinfield, you will definitely love the office, it's funny weird sinarios that would go on in an boring office setting and how they interact with each other's weirdness..lol
Delaine B.
One of my favorite shows! The most perfect mix of hilarity and heartfelt moments! Everyone in this show plays their character so perfectly and you'll definitely get invested. I cried a ridiculous amount at the last few episodes because it was so sweet and I was so sad that it was over!
Chelsea D.
This show is hilarious, and can always- and i mean always make me laugh. I love the actors, they all fit their own characters perfectly. I wouldn't say they are great actors because of this show, because they all have such corny characters its hard to judge. Most certainly a must watch!
Andrea D.
Rochester, NY
I watch reruns of the office every morning while I'm getting ready for work it's absolutely hysterical and a great way to start my day all comedy should be like the office full of sarcasm and lots of laughs
Mikayla C.
Toronto , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this show and started watching it with me. It is very funny and entertaining as the writers have clever and witty lines. It's not the most hilarious show in the world but it is entertaining.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with The Office! I always watch random episodes here and there! The characters are all so ridiculous and funny. I have to admit I didn't like it as much after Michael left, but still a great show!
Tina J.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Hilarious fun and completely addicting. Love all the charactors. Each episode is fun to watch for anyone just tuning in but also has a great carried on story line. I have rewatched the series many times.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?