BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Harmony F.
This show is such a classic, I would agree it's up there with the others such as Seinfeld or even Friends! So sad it's not going anymore, will always be a Netflix go-to whenever I need something to watch in my spare time!
Sydney H.
This was one of the greatest TV shows of all time. It is right up there with Friends. It is dry humour and some of the jokes are so subtle you can re-watch the show hundreds of times and still not catch them all. Once Michael Scott (Carrell) left the show it truly wasn't as good but it was still worth watching.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
I've watched this series throughout, first episode to the very last, a few times and it never gets old. Hilarious, creative and a bit daring with humour, this show won't let you down. Definitely Steve carrell at his best!
Natalie T.
British Columbia
I do t think I have to say too much. It's the office. If you want to laugh. Watch it.
I've been through the entire series at least twice now. At the very least, do yourself a favor and watch the outtakes on YouTube.
Ashlyn P.
This is the ultimate show for anyone that has ever worked in an office...Though highly over the top, it's completely relatable as the characters navigate the day to day office antics of Michael, Jim, Dwight and everyone else. Vibrant characters and quick wit, this show is a fan favorite for a reason.
Sarah F.
Saskatoon , WY
A very funny comedy series in a documentary style, the viewers seeing what the camera catches. There were definitely not to great seasons, but overall it was a great show! I did not receive this product for testing.
Laila E.
This is hands down the best TV series I have ever watched and will continue to watch! It takes a bit of time to love, but once you do, you will fall deep in love. Everything from the casting to the character and the plots is an absolute gem. It's a definite watch if you're looking for good laughs.
Mia K.
It's absolutely hilarious and even if Michael's jokes are absolute garbage, I still laugh 'til I cry every time. It's similar to Parks and Recs only because the characters AND the actors have such great personalities. I would absolutely recommend it and if you haven't watch it yet you are missing out.
Flor P.
Buenos Aires
La mejor serie del mundo! No existe un capítulo malo o aburrido, siempre hay una nueva historia y es imposible no enamorarse de cada personaje en ella. No se parece a nada y es parte de la vida cotidiana de muchas personas.
La recomiendo si estas triste, si estás feliz, para cualquier estado de ánimo.
Maggie W.
Probably one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time and I watch so much tv. Love the humor, amazing acting, amazing actors. Just the right amount of everything. The office romance is actual goals too. If you've never seen this go! stop reading this review and just go and watch it! you need to!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?