- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I absolutely love this show so much, it is one of the best shows I have ever seen! It is so funny and hilarious and the characters are amazing at there roles with every single detail of making them great! One of the best shows ever!
Most hilarious TV show ever!! Michael is my spirit animal!! So funny I'm just sad it got taken down from Netflix :( bought the box sets and it's just amazing watch every night before bed and always cheers me up when I'm down.
I don't normally watch this show on my own time, but my boyfriend has watched all of the seasons like 7 times. I always watch them at his house and they're pretty funny. Good for if you get bored or want a show in the background.
I LOVE this show, probably one of the FUNNIEST TV shows there is, such good writing perfectly executed by the amazing actors, wish they would/could do more episodes and I would recommend this program to anyone and everyone
Such a funny show! I only recently got into in watching it on Netflix. The pranks Jim pulls on Dwight are legend! It has a very dry sense of humour and sarcasm and not always laugh at loud funny so it might not be for everyone. If you're looking for a comedy to watch on Netflix I'd recommend the office for sure.
OMG where do I begin. Funniest show ever. I could never get tired of watching The Office. Jim and Pam relationship along with Michael Scott... And don't forget Dwight Schrute. Never ending chaos and calamity in such a funny yet embarrassing way. Keeps me in tears no matter how many times I have seen an episode!
One of my faves ever ! I can recite so many of the one liners and always makes me laugh - Michael Scott cracks me up and the characters are so great ! Love Pam and Jim and their beginning romance scenes - Totally must watch
My favourite show!!!!! I've rewatched the seasons so many times, and it put me in a good mood on days I was sad. Super funny! I got abs from laughing so hard! If you enjoy 'Parks And Recreation' The Office is a much watch.
This show is such a classic, I would agree it's up there with the others such as Seinfeld or even Friends! So sad it's not going anymore, will always be a Netflix go-to whenever I need something to watch in my spare time!
Jim and Pam are enough of a reason to watch this show alone never mind Dwight or Andy. The cast just has great chemistry on set and through out the series. I must of watched this five times through by now I just love it!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos