BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Zavier H.
I absolutely love this show so much, it is one of the best shows I have ever seen! It is so funny and hilarious and the characters are amazing at there roles with every single detail of making them great! One of the best shows ever!
Alana L.
Most hilarious TV show ever!! Michael is my spirit animal!! So funny I'm just sad it got taken down from Netflix :( bought the box sets and it's just amazing watch every night before bed and always cheers me up when I'm down.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't normally watch this show on my own time, but my boyfriend has watched all of the seasons like 7 times. I always watch them at his house and they're pretty funny. Good for if you get bored or want a show in the background.
Freya S.
Evesham, Worcestershire
I LOVE this show, probably one of the FUNNIEST TV shows there is, such good writing perfectly executed by the amazing actors, wish they would/could do more episodes and I would recommend this program to anyone and everyone
Meryem O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a funny show! I only recently got into in watching it on Netflix. The pranks Jim pulls on Dwight are legend! It has a very dry sense of humour and sarcasm and not always laugh at loud funny so it might not be for everyone. If you're looking for a comedy to watch on Netflix I'd recommend the office for sure.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OMG where do I begin. Funniest show ever. I could never get tired of watching The Office. Jim and Pam relationship along with Michael Scott... And don't forget Dwight Schrute. Never ending chaos and calamity in such a funny yet embarrassing way. Keeps me in tears no matter how many times I have seen an episode!
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my faves ever ! I can recite so many of the one liners and always makes me laugh - Michael Scott cracks me up and the characters are so great ! Love Pam and Jim and their beginning romance scenes - Totally must watch
Sietara S.
High River, Alberta
My favourite show!!!!! I've rewatched the seasons so many times, and it put me in a good mood on days I was sad. Super funny! I got abs from laughing so hard! If you enjoy 'Parks And Recreation' The Office is a much watch.
Harmony F.
This show is such a classic, I would agree it's up there with the others such as Seinfeld or even Friends! So sad it's not going anymore, will always be a Netflix go-to whenever I need something to watch in my spare time!
Janelle F.
Winnipeg
Jim and Pam are enough of a reason to watch this show alone never mind Dwight or Andy. The cast just has great chemistry on set and through out the series. I must of watched this five times through by now I just love it!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?