BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Marie M.
Halifax , MN
I have recently finished watching The Office and I couldn't be more sad that it has ended. It was so funny and you really feel a bond with the actors. Each episode had me crying with laughter. Perfect for any night in. Everyone must watch this show!
Rachael T.
This is hands down one of my favorite TV shows i have ever watched. It is so funny and it is one of the only TV shows where i actually felt emotionally connected to the characters. Steve carrell is amazing in this. Dwight is possibly my favorite character in anything i have ever watched. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Shauna R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show, it's so innovative and funny. The characters are real and so cringe worthy at times, actually a lot of te time! The best interactions are between Jim and Dwight though the moments that make me cringe the most, it a good way are with Michael Scott!
Makeup R.
This TV show you can never stop loving it, it makes you laugh and nearly cry...at times. Michael Scott is so cringe worthy but it makes you laugh, my favorite scene is when Michael kisses Oscar. It is a must watch, you won't regret it!
Allison S.
Love this show when I'm just looking to waste to some time. The first seasons is a little rough but it gets better! The Season I just finished watching even had a little bit of real drama which is unusual for the usual non stop humour
Cecilia s.
Acabo de ver la tercera temporada de The Office, la americana, y me ha producido un efecto cada vez más extraño de sentir cuando vemos una ficción. Es esa sensación de que todo ha sido perfecto, de que está todo extraordinariamente medido y de que ha sido un placer poder disfrutar de una serie de una calidad tan abrumadora.
Julie S.
I watch a lot of sitcoms, but I could never find one where i'd actually laugh. The office definitely changed that. The many hilarious inside jokes and the way it's filmed really makes you feel like your part of -- well, "The Office". If you like to have a good time and have a good sense of humour, The Office is a must-watch!
Rachel M.
Windsor, Ontario
Are there really people who haven't seen this show or more alarmingly don't like it?! Thos show shouldn't need a review, its hilarious and while the characters are often rather ditzy and naive the show makes me laugh so hard and just comes together perfectly. The characters really play off one another and its comedic genius!
Holly G.
Mitchell, ON
The way this show is filmed makes it even better to watch. It's hilarious, featuring some amazing comedians and actors. This show makes me laugh every episode. The actors play their characters so well. I would highly recommend this show if you're looking for a laugh.
Carla M.
Auckland
This is a super funny tongue in cheek show which as been set up to look as if it is a documentary about the inside of a paper company. It is cringeworthy in all the right places and laugh out loud funny at times. A truly great British series.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?