BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Caitlin B.
Parry Sound
This show brought me so much joy. I absolutely love Pam and Jim. They are so adorable! I love every character and what they brought to the show. If there was an office in my town that functioned like that one and was still successful I would most definitely work there. LOVE THIS SHOW
Ane Fernanda S.
Seriado aqui em casa é motivo pra descanso e aquisição de cultura, somos do tipo de casal que quando pega pra assistir seriado leva dias, assistindo um após o outro consumindo com voracidade quando mesmo nos empolga, este em especial retrata algo similar do nosso ambiente de trabalho
Katelyn M.
Barrie, ON
This show is hilarious! I love the dry humor of this show, and how it feels like you are in the office watching your coworkers being ridiculous and doing strange, but completely possible office pranks and fun! I love that it also has a romance dynamic that is so genuine and just lovely!
h C.
I love this show! The characters all have their own quirks and are very funny. This show has it all. The funny comments and sarcastic attitudes the characters have this show will leave you laughing on ends. There are many things you will not expect to happen in this show which is why I love it.
Clara M.
This show is absolutely hilarious, Steve Carrel is a genius. The entire cast has an awesome dynamic, and everyone's respective story line is entertaining. However, once Steve Carrel left the show it went downhill pretty fast, so I would definitely only recommend the first few seasons.
Leah P.
Montreal
I love The Office. It is such a good TV show and I have watched the whole series multiple times now. It's one of those shows that is funny even when you know what's going to happen. I love the characters. I would definitely recommend The Office to anyone looking for a good comedy.
Nessma Y.
The office?! Hmm where do I start? It's one of the greatest TV shows of all time. It's so funny and at the same time so awkward to watch! I haven't laugh so much as much as I have watching the office. True genius!!! So sad it's ended but looking forward to the David Brent movie 😁😁😁
Nicole B.
Hantsport, NS
This is one of my all-time favorite TV shows. From the first season right through to the series finale I loved every episode. I think the last half of season 9 was amazing even th Go it was coming to an end. They really kept up the momentum in the writing and ended it perfectly.
Alysa C.
I will forever recommend this show to every person I stumble across. This show never fails to crack me up. Reruns of the show brings a smile to my face, the characters pull you in and you get so used to the show. If you liked parks and recreation you sure sure will like this !!!
Victoria D.
St. Catharines, Ontario
What do you not love about this show?!?! Pam and Jim are the cutest couple ever. Every episode is just absolutely hilarious, it's a show my boyfriend and I rewatch constantly. The finale was so emotional and it's bittersweet that they ended it. Definitely could have used another season.!!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?