BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Natalia R.
Bogotá
Oh! i love this serie, it's so funny but i like because not is only funny in each chapter leave you a good teaching. I don't remember, each one scene is interesing, The main actor is my favorite, is a excelent comedian. Yes, totaly i recommend this serie
Kelsey M.
One of my favorite comedy TV shows of all time. The jokes just never get old. I'm sad the office has come to an end but I still watch the seasons over and over again and it's still just as funny. The characters are not only funny but loveable as well.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a classic family show! Me and my family used to watch it together when it was still on TV and i grew to love all the actors and characters. Steve carell is always hilarious and Ellie Kemper's nrw show is so great! I cant wait to see what the cast gets up to next! :)
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
My husband and I watch this show all the time. we watch it on Netflix and have gone through many many seasons as we just can't stop watching. A little weird at first when they do the interviews with the cameras but that is what makes this show different!
Lauren F.
Greenbrier , TN
This show is great. It's funny and they never took it too seriously when they made it. Plus the cast is great and they took a unique approach to filming it for when it was released. Definitely watch it if you like sarcastic humor and need a good laugh!
Sherrise R.
Toronto
Absolutely hilarious! The office rivalry between Jim and Dwight is sure to keep you laughing. My favourite episode is when Jim and Pam get married. After the buildup between so many seasons of their office romance, I felt like I personally knew them!
Katie H.
Pascal Way, Letchworth
We love this show and have watched it over and over again! Steve Carrel is just fantastic! Saying that I will admit that we haven't watched much after his departure. However we do go back to favorite episodes especially Michael Scarn and 'Parkour!"
Patrizia P.
It is simply genious, every character is flawed but the writers still manage to make them likeable and make you care for them. The jokes get me everytime and the pranks are my favourites. The Office is a sensational show and everyone should watch it.
I use many cleaning products that keep clean and smelling skin as DOVE products me the quality of life gives me comfort and quality of life with safe and great qualdade varieties and products. I also really like the freshness that the products of me.
Comparisons with the original British version are unfair - The Office (US) is a comedy gold mine in its own right, even going as far as to spawn the comedy careers of many of its actors. The latter seasons start to suffer from the "too long" run syndrome. Fortunately, the last season is a sweet, bitter, hilarious send-off that this show deserves.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?