- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
It is a bit boring. The plot moves slow at times, but overall it is a good show. The actors are great, and I LOVE Pam and Jim. But really, Dwight and Angela have the best chemistry in the whole show. I think it is a must watch just because of how quote-worthy it is.
The first season is SUPER cringy, well all the seasons are cringy, but if you can get past the first season it's fantastic! My only complaint is when Steve Carrell (sp?) leaves the show, it's not as good. But all in all, very hilarious show. JIM and Pam are goals!!
Great and hilarous. Never stop laughing at the show. So sad it is over :( I love Jim, he is the heart of the show and of course Pam, which is Jims wife in real life. The cast has a great chemistry together. I reccomend watching it. You will just laugh and laugh.
This is a show I end up watching over and over again. We put it on season one and by the time we reach the series end we want to start over at the beginning! Hilarious, well written and acted. Love this show and it's one of my favorites! Worth a watch for sure!
The office is soooooo FUNNY! The characters are so perfect, unique to themselves but completely relatable. The appropriate pausing when they are in individual time filming is PERFECT. The jokes don't even have to be funny, it is timing and situation and reaction that is the best part!
This is my favorite show. I love all the characters and micheal scott. There is too many good episodes i cant remmeber what is my favorite. I would recomment this show to anyone who wants to have a good laugh. Kevin is my favorite character. Its sad is over now
Most hilarious show in TV history! This is my favorite comedy TV show by far! I just started watching it on Netflix and am in love with it! I will definitely be purchasing it on dvd. You can watch this show over and over again and it will still be hilarious! Love, love, love!!
My favorite series I'm totaly addicted and i watched every episode that came out all the actors are great and funny and the topic is a little bit rare and unique at the same time so interesting and funny i really recommend watching it you would never regret it
It's crazy funny, but sometimes it's just too ridiculous for me to watch. I have a love-hate relationship with this show. Sometimes it crosses the line where it's funny and relatable and with the right amount of wackiness, and goes straight to pure ridicule.
I swear this show has no target audience! Anyone can watch it. I've rewatching it a number of times and I never get tired of it. It gives me all the feels! I've sincerely fallen in love with all the characters and wish I myself could work at Dunder Mifflin!!!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos