- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show brought me so much joy. I absolutely love Pam and Jim. They are so adorable! I love every character and what they brought to the show. If there was an office in my town that functioned like that one and was still successful I would most definitely work there. LOVE THIS SHOW
I will forever recommend this show to every person I stumble across. This show never fails to crack me up. Reruns of the show brings a smile to my face, the characters pull you in and you get so used to the show. If you liked parks and recreation you sure sure will like this !!!
The office?! Hmm where do I start? It's one of the greatest TV shows of all time. It's so funny and at the same time so awkward to watch! I haven't laugh so much as much as I have watching the office. True genius!!! So sad it's ended but looking forward to the David Brent movie 😁😁😁
I love The Office. It is such a good TV show and I have watched the whole series multiple times now. It's one of those shows that is funny even when you know what's going to happen. I love the characters. I would definitely recommend The Office to anyone looking for a good comedy.
What do you not love about this show?!?! Pam and Jim are the cutest couple ever. Every episode is just absolutely hilarious, it's a show my boyfriend and I rewatch constantly. The finale was so emotional and it's bittersweet that they ended it. Definitely could have used another season.!!
This is one of my all-time favorite TV shows. From the first season right through to the series finale I loved every episode. I think the last half of season 9 was amazing even th Go it was coming to an end. They really kept up the momentum in the writing and ended it perfectly.
I was so bias against this program as i was adamant that the USA were 'stealing' our ideas. I have since swallowed my words. This show is with out a doubt one of the funniest programs ever! My partner and i got through this series on an annual basis as we cannot get enough!!!
One of my favorite shows of all times. One of the best comedies, nothing like any other, it sure was an inspiration for many other shows after it. Jim and Pam's love story is the best but my favorite character has got to be Dwight. Great actors! I've binge watched it 3 times already on Netflix
I just finished watching all the seasons of this last month, all I'm going to say is that it took me a good while to get through it! I loved it, all the characters are hilarious as they are relatable to people I know, in one way or another, if you love comedy you will love this
Quite possibly one of the top television shows of all time. The episodes are the perfect balance of funny, sweet, and heartwarming. You'll find yourself very attached to the characters early on. I love to watch a quick episode if I'm ever feeling down because it boosts my mood.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos