BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
This is such a great comedy series to watch. The show is based around Michael Scott, but is also heavily revolves around Pam and Jim. You get a love story with them, humor and ridiculousness with Scott and then everyone else gives you all the other emotions. I wish this series would have continued.
Shimeka R.
Hamilton, Ontario
The amount of laughs, ugly cries, and cringes I have had with this show is outrageous. Every character is developed in a way that has such interesting dynamics among the office. I feel like I can relate to too many scenes. After watching i realized I had too many Tobys' in my life. NOOOOOO. GOD NO
Lydia H.
New Westminster, BC
Best show ever! The characters are so funny. If you've ever worked in a small office setting this show will make you laugh, and maybe give you some great ideas for little gags and pranks you can play on your fellow coworkers.
It's too bad it's come to an end after so many years. It's still a must see!
Emma L.
Victoria
Hands down the funniest TV series I have ever watched. Based upon their quirky office members, this show brings laughs all the around. Even a little tears every now and then! The relationships, the laughs, the work! It's all great. The characters are each all so funny and great in their own ways!
Justina E.
One of my fav shows ever. So funny and I just keep going back to re watch the episodes. It truly is a fantastic example of how anything Michael Schur touches turns to gold. It is fantastically funny and the cast works so well together, the comedy is truly one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Becca P.
Newcastle under lyme , Staffordshire
If you want a belly laughing programme this is the one for you. It doesn't matter if you follow the storyline or not, every episode will have you in fits of giggles. But if you aren't one to dip in and out of a programme there is a couple of gripping love stories throughout. Perfect throw on TV.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I don't think this show is for everyone just because the everyone has different views on what is funny, but I thought this show was hilarious! I binged watched this on Netflix, and I think I got through the entire show in under one month. Would definitely recommend watching it.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
Entertainment Weekly
Gillian Flynn
Jun 18, 2013
The good news for fans — and neophytes — is that the new sitcom is clever and insular, capturing all the drudgery, awkwardness, and rivalry of cubicle living. ... Ultimately, though, The Office lacks the aching subtlety of the BBC version.
Jardenia P.
Este é um dos shows mais engraçados que eu já vi. Cada episódio tem algo novo e hilariante. O enredo é muito grande, mas a melhor coisa sobre o show é que você pode começar a assistir qualquer episódio em qualquer ponto e se divertir tanto quanto se você já viu todos os episódios desde o início. Deve observar!
Frida M.
The office is the most entertaining show I have ever watched. This show makes you want to work on an office and have these type of funny/dumb co-workers. It not similar to any other show I have ever watched before. Prettu entertaining and funny. A really good show to watch with the family
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?