BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Cristi M.
well is a wonderfull comedy but alreally prefer more friends or the big bang theoric ...the actors can mayor passion or expectative can more best , my comedy for reason stand up more friends or situations family at home or place ....remenber always review for major raking on kids and parents happinest dont use parental control
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
This show is definitely filled with dry humor. If that isn't your sense of humor then it isn't the show for you. I know a lot of people who think this show is dumb. But I find it hilarious. I watched literally every season on Netflix of this show. It cracks me up with laughter. There is no better medicine for the soul then laughter.
Steph v.
Queensville, ON
C'mon, it's a classic show that probably a lot of people can relate to. Everyone has had that crazy boss like Michael, or that one annoying person like Dwight. The relationships in the show seem original and unscripted. The love ties in the show (such as between Jim & Pam) are really cute and not like your average comedy show.
Ellie F.
This is probably my all-time favourite TV show. It is hilarious and you can just relate to all of the characters someway or another. I have watched the entire show a few times now, and I never get bored of it. I absolutely love this show and I would definitely recommend it to those who love comedy (and even those who don't, especially since my friend who doesn't usually watch comedy said he liked it too!). You should watch this ASAP as possible;)
Hailey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show started out really strong and great - I found the first five seasons or so to be really funny, just full of good writing and a solid cast. After that, they started adding too many new characters, introducing too many new relationships, and things just got too convoluted. It really took a dive after Steve Carrell left.
Dakota L.
Toronto
Hands down, the office is my favourite show ever. I've watched it front to back at least 4 times. Not only is it hilarious but by the end you feel close to every character and it's one of the few shows where I actually like every single one of them. It has a cult following, as it should. The type of comedy is unique, but it's not all jokes, there's a lot of romance involved as well. It will leave you laughing and wanting to find the Jim to your Pam.
Danika P.
Toronto
This is my all time favorite TV series. If you want to laugh you, you should watch The Office. The story takes place in a small paper company. This is totally relate-able to anyone who works for a small company. They are very good at pointing out everyday problems and making fun of it. Dwight truly made the show great
Crystal N.
This is literally my favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode several times and always find something new to laugh at that I missed. It has a great plot, characters, & problems in the work place that most people can relate to. This is a show everyone need to watch at least once in their life - it has something for everyone. There really isn't a better show out there like this - its witty & smart with great writing and acting.
Patricia G.
Brampton
One of very few popular comedy shows that do not feature a laugh reel. This makes the show feel very genuine and the jokes less obvious. As most people would say the show hit a wall after Steve Carell left but the show features plenty of other talented comedians that helped carry the show to a satisfying series finale.
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
The Office is one of the funniest shows I have seen. I haven't seen every episode, but the ones I have seen have had me rolling with laughter. One of my favorite moments was when Michael was talking about the speedbump on the high way and Jim wonders who he hit that day. It was impossible not to love those characters.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?