BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Elizabeth K.
Chatham
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen every episode of this series multiple times. It has made me laugh, cry and cringe! The range of characters is incredible, the writing is hilarious, and the acting unmatched. Through its comedic "mockumentation" of office life, the show supplies endless laughs, but also provides a thought-provoking commentary on today's society. I would recommend this show to anybody.
Jessica W.
A good show to watch if you just want to sit back and have a few laughs over the ridiculous witty but not so witty back and forth between lovable.. and not so lovable, characters. But if you are looking for a show with a bit more sophistication, a bit more of a hook, one to binge watch and lay awake in bed wondering what happens next.. this is not it.
Brigit K.
Limerick
This is a truly hilarious show. If you haven't watched it yet you are missing out. It may take a little while to get into it but once you do (and you will) I guarantee you will become hooked. All of the characters are hilarious in their own way. Not too many shows have made me laugh and cry and then laugh again, but this show hooked me into the seemingly uninteresting lives of the employees of a paper company in the lower middle class area of Pennsylvania and I grew to love them.
tanvi s.
Toronto, ON
The Office is weird, uncomfortable comedy that is absolutely my style of humour. Dwight and Michael are my favourite characters. I've never watched the British Office but I hear it's just as uncomfortable. Watch it if you want to cringe and laugh at the same time. Also it's great fun to see all these currently established comics in their youth/heyday.
Bella C.
Such a funny show, but after a while it started to get old, I'm not sure if it was me growing out of the show, but i still enjoyed it. The characters are all funny, especially Dwight, who is so strange and weird, but he is one of the main characters. I would recommend people 16+ to watch the show. I think adults would enjoy this show very much.
Shae B.
Melbourne
It isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I sure love it. "The Office" shows the day-to-day happening of those working at Dunder Mifflin Paper Co., in a mockumentary style show. From Jim's jokes on Dwight to Michael being, well, Michael, it can take some getting used to. If you can push past the first season, it's definitely worth watching!
Bailey B.
Hornepayne
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It has laughs from beginning to end. I watch the whole series annually from start to finish.
My only issue I had with it was the whole Pam and Jim storyline that took place during the last season. I thought that it was a little redundant and depressing with no comic relief. It bored me.
Cleia M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I do like the office but after a while I wasn't enjoying it as much. I love Jim and Dwight's rivalry, we all have that one person in our lives that just irks you so watching their office battles play out is really amusing. It has a tiny bit of romance but it's mostly silliness and an entire office trying to compete with a crazy boss.
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
My all time favourite TV show. I've watched all of the episodes about 7 times over and it's still funny. The acting is amazing, the characters are well rounded and bounce off each other so well. It makes you believe they're real people rather than actors playing characters. Best programme ever and would recommend to anyone.
Cristi M.
well is a wonderfull comedy but alreally prefer more friends or the big bang theoric ...the actors can mayor passion or expectative can more best , my comedy for reason stand up more friends or situations family at home or place ....remenber always review for major raking on kids and parents happinest dont use parental control
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?