BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Michelle L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
At first, I found The Office to be a slow and boring show, but once I pushed through to season 3-4, it got interesting and funny! Definitely one of my favourite TV series. Each character in the show is different in their own way which I enjoyed throughout the show.
Kait I.
I watched the British version of The Office and became a fan - as almost everyone. So I decided to see if the American version was as good as the original. A doubt feeling emerged at the first episode, since I still was with the original - and awesome - characters in mind. They were not just funny, but peculiar, inimitable. I didn't let this impression ruin my experience, though. Gladly. The American version is obviously inspired in the British version, but they are not the same. Simple like this. The American characters are not mere counterparts of David, Tim, Gareth, Dawn... They are hole new versions of the kind of people we can easily find in any office. And equally inspired versions of these workers. Since I've lost several episodes when they aired for the first time, I'm now at the third season, and I will surely see all the episodes through the end. More than one time...
Marta V.
I always thought this show was overrated until my husband made me sit down and watch it with him. OMG was I wrong, this show is pure gold! hilarious in every way. it's one of my favorites now!
Brooklyn M.
Vancouver, BC
I remember watching my first episode of The Office and thinking to myself "wow, this is unlike anything I have ever seen before".
IT is still, to this day, still unlike anything I have ever seen before.
Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are brilliant, and Steve Carrel is hilarious in ways that other actors just aren't.
You feel for main character Michael Scott, and even though you find yourself shaking your head at his antics, you can't help but with you were there with everyone in the office, waiting to find out what him and his second in command, Dwight, will do next.

I 100% recommend this show to anyone who is looking for something different. To anyone who is looking to lose yourself in a show. To anyone looking for a tv family.

Look to The Office and you'll find everything that you're looking for.
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
A CLASSIC. This series is so effortlessly hilarious, I loved every minute of it. If you haven't watched The Office yet, then I totally recommend that you start it! It'll have you cracking up like crazy!
Tobia E.
Clarkrange, TN
The first year of being married to my husband The Office was our show. All of the seasons were completed and on Netflix, so while our schedules were crazy it still felt like we could have a normal attachment to a great show we could enjoy and follow together. We were obsessed. We watched it on our lunch break together and almost every night before we went to bed. We grew so attached to the characters, everything was absolutely hilarious--it was a great watch and I've already started over at the beginning again on Netflix because I love it that much. It's my go-to pick me up when life is just hitting me too hard.
Grace P.
"The Office" explains, in a tone of humor, the relationships in the office of a company that sells paper. The protagonist, Michael Scott (Steve Carell great), is the captain of the boat: a cocky boss, who is funny, cowardly, pathetic, miserable ... that will make us laugh constantly with its large occurrences. The other workers are great, highlighting, in my opinion, above all, Dwight Schrute: A freaky care, selfish, ambitious, equal to or more pathetic than Michael Scott. The situations that occur in the office are very funny, and are a great portrait, exaggerated, of any teamwork.
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
The Office is so great as all the characters are brilliant and it’s super funny yet still manages to tug at your heart strings sometimes. It’s such a good show that anybody could enjoy.
Alexandra A.
Toronto, ON
I've rematched this series at least 3 full times and still can't get enough. If you make it through the first two episodes you won't be able to put it down! It's so easy going and funny, perfect for after a long day or when you want to relax. Sometimes watching shows or movies packed with action or drama make it hard to fall asleep at night, but this show keeps me laughing and smiling, which makes it easy for me to get a content rest afterwards. Highly recommend this series!
Jessica J.
Edinburgh, Scotland
A remake of the British show of the same name, this program really does drag all of your emotions through a rose garden. It's funny, sad, uplifting, heartbreaking and I love it so much. It's the same type of mockumentary that Parks and Recreation and Modern Family are but each of those differ in terms of their storylines and basis for each character. I love this and I've recommended it to three of my friends who now love 'That's what she said' jokes just as much as me.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?