- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
By far the most original show out there. Be it the documentary format, the realistic depiction of personalities, everyday life, personal and professional relationships, different walks of life, the deadpan, awkward nature of the humour or the raw emotion of serious moments which contrast the humour, this show truly has it all. Forever recommending, forever re-watching.
I watched an episode a couple years ago and thought that the show would be dumb.I was wrong....so wrong.....I ended up binge watching all the episodes on netflix over a 2 month period and I cried and got attached to the Jim and Pam romance.Uhh I wish the show was still on.I tried watching the UK version,not the same for me.This show was the BEST!
Michael Scott is legit my spirit person!! Jim and Pam are the best love story on primetime TV period. The office is the only show I watch almost daily (thank you netflix). It never gets old. Theres a bit of something for everyone in this show. I swear everytime I watch I always see something I missed before. This show is pure gold!
I love this show, when i was having a tough time I always watched it because i knew I'd laugh! the character's are amazing, the story line is amazing. I never knew I'd get into something like The Office but I'm glad I did because it's just so good. I'd recommend everyone to try it out!
In my opinion it's very over hyped. The first few episodes I watched were very boring and a bit odd so I couldn't get myself to watch the rest of the show. It is funny just not my type funny I guess. Definitely give it a try tho.
I did not like the Office. I started watching the first season with my boyfriend and it made me anxious and uncomfortable. He loved it, but it just isn't a show I want to watch. I know the point of the show is to be uncomfortable, but I don't like it.
I dont know why I was so late to the game, but I just finished watching The Office and now I get why it is referred to so much. Every episode I laughed numerous times and you can't help but root for some of the characters.
This show never fails to make me scream laugh, it’s so random and so funny! There are a lot of great actors in this show, I love the whole idea of being in the office, it’s just too funny! It’s highly addictive
By far the best comedy show I've seen in a while, I keep rewatching episodes from how hilarious it is. Steve Carrell killed it and so as the other actors. My favourite is the fire drill and cpr training.
This is such a good show!! It will make you laugh. I watch this all the time and it never gets boring. It has a good cast. If you like Parks and Rec you will like this show. 10/10 would recommend
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos