BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kailey G.
Leduc, AB
Oh god I could say a lot about the Office, its one of my favourite shows and I cant rave about it enough! Ive seen it countless times and I still love watching it! Its funny, cute and just really a feel good show. Whenever I'm feeling down or need a laugh or even when im having a good day and want to watch something that matches my mood, the Office is always there! Great writing so many good jokes, great cast. If you haven't watched the Office yet, or have started but haven't finished it give it a watch its so worth it! I promise you will love this show!
naf C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So I started watching this show the very first time with my siblings. I think it's a funny show but weird in many ways. I think the actors are good though. Only a few of them seem sane, the rest speak and act like an insane person. It's a good pass time show though. I would definitely recommend [product:the-office-]to everyone.
Felix B.
north ayrshire
This show!!! I love it so much, you could probably rewatch it 100x times and still love it, but there's a point in the show where you'll be a bit gutted at but it's still worth finishing. The characters are so important and unique all in their own ways and if you watch this show when you're sad it'll cheer you up.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the BEST show I have ever watch. Every single episode is SO hilarious I can't! I'm not usually into this type of comedy but, honestly, I've rewatched this like a million times. The characters, you just fall in love with them, you're like a part of their life. I LOVE DWIGHT and Creed is something else too. Every single character is so purposeful in this show. My absolute favorite.
Lisa G.
OKay I'll admitt, I never cared to watch this show until I took some courses through work that during the course they had humerous clips from this show. I went... okay I'll watch an episode.. I watched the first two and I have to admit.. slow to get into it.. but I kept wanting more? ha. before I knew it I was hooked to the characters the cast the storyline of okay whats today bringing to dunder mifflin ha. IT was a great show! I highly recommend to anyone needing an escape, some humor, some relatable material, and just something to get lost in!
Julia N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There is so much I could say about this show. Hands down this tv is my favourite, I continuously go back and re-watch. The characters are so genuinely funny, it doesn't feel like you're watching a show with a laugh track. The way it's filmed is unlike any other where the characters have a one on one with the camera. From Dwight being well himself, to Jim and Pam's love, Kelly and Ryan's dysfunctional relationship and Michael Scott. The acting and everything about it is wonderful. If you have a sense of humour you will enjoy this show.
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is so much funnier than the UK version. The only thing I don't like is Andy and Ryan ( I find them annoying), my other half has re-watched this quite a few times, I find it one of those shows I can dip in and out of but never feel like I don't know what is going on.
Victoria W.
Goddamn, I love this show!
It took me a little while to adapt to the "slow humour", especially with the first two seasons. Every character is unique and funny in their own way. Sometimes there are some episodes that I find less interesting, but most of the episodes are hilarious and endearing. I cannot get enough of Jim's pranks on Dwight, Michael's catchphrases, etc.
I've watched it 3 times since then and I'm going to rewatch it again and again and again!
annie h.
toronto
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a really funny and clever show. It did take me almost half of the first season to really get into it though. It's about a group of people who work in a paper company and follows their work day. Every single character is so funny in their own way and you will definitively find someone you like. If you're looking for a good sitcom to watch on netflix, I highly recommend this.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
By far the most original show out there. Be it the documentary format, the realistic depiction of personalities, everyday life, personal and professional relationships, different walks of life, the deadpan, awkward nature of the humour or the raw emotion of serious moments which contrast the humour, this show truly has it all. Forever recommending, forever re-watching.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?