BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
Do I even need to explain why this show is amazing?! Steve Carrel is so freaking hilarious in the most inappropriate ways, which makes it even better. At first I didn't get the show but once I kept watching it, I still didn't get it but I LOVED IT. Plus, Jim and Pam are relationship goals all the way.
Autumn E.
this show is the best!!!! it's hilarious & heartwarming (and sometimes heart-wrenching). it's somewhat similar to parks & rec, but in my opinion this is the funniest out of all of those faux reality shows. the Jim/Pam storyline is one of the best and sweetest things I've ever seen!!! love this show!!!
Estella H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this show, so funny. I will say that it went downhill after Steve Carell left, and although I tried to watch numerous episodes after, it just wasn't as funny and I never finished after that, it didn't last too long after he left anyway. I always get sucked in when the reruns on on TV as well.
Luna B.
Honestly there's not much I could say because the Office is just one of a kind and is such an amazing show. I have so many favorite scenes that I honestly don't know which to choose. But my friends always get annoyed with me because I'm always telling them to watch it or I make them watch it me.
Annah W.
rock hill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I feel confidently this will be one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time. One of the few shows I can watch over and over annnnnd over and not get bored. If you like kinda lame jokes, sarcasm, and awkward office comedy this is where it's at. Oh and it's on Netflix so idk what you're waiting for ✌🏻️.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Oh the Office. Where do I even begin. Such a funny show. Seriously, this show is THE funniest. Always brightens my mood when I've had a bad day. Sure fire way to make me laugh, Michael Scott just kills me. All the characters are great. You just can't go wrong with The Office. Such perfection.
Kaitlyn C.
Fairfax, VA
This show is so funny! This is a great lighthearted show with lots of humor. The actor are great and flow off of each other well. This show is filled with a love story, humor, and work life. Even though the setting is mainly in an office it is a great show. The episodes are only about 20 minutes long (30 minutes with commercials). So it is easy to watch an episode quickly and not take up all of your time.
Nikki S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This happens to be one of the funniest and down to earth shows on TV right now. It is satirical and incredibly relatable at the same time. The show takes place in an office setting, and even if you don't have a desk job, you will be able to relate to the day to day shenanigans of each episode. I highly recommend it!
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Apart from Seinfeld this is my absolute FAVORITE show! Almost every episode will conjure up laughter or tears and it's always a good time. Whether it's Michael talking about dementors or epic proposal scenes, there's never a dull moment. I'm pretty sure I binge watch The Office at least once a year.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
The Office gets better and more enjoyable the longer you follow it. It crafts a nice mix of humorous little plots, and longer overarching growth. Especially funny if you've ever worked in an office, but you'll find plenty to laugh at just if you've ever had a co-worker or met kind of a quirky person.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?