- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious! Love this show! Funny! The writing and acting are both top notch!
One of my favorite shows and I compare my self to him a lot on everyday life
Funny show. My son watches it all the time and rewatches it on Netflix alot.
I love this show so much. It's so funny! I always watch this show when I can!
Super hilarious sitcom! I can watch over and over again! Great entertainment
I love rewatching episodes on Netflix! Pam and Jim are the greatest couple!!!
Hilarious, dry comedy. My cousin and I watch this show and love it! 5 stars.
This show is hilarious! I watch it often on TV and it always makes me laugh.
One of the funniest shows to ever be on television. Jim and Dwight kill me.
This show is a classic of court. I just started researching the whole seties
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos