- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Addicted as well I'm always binge watching the office and laughing hysterically
Funny and entertaining. Watched religiously the first few but then got over it
Best show ever. I have watched it through more than 3 times. I love the Office!
This is a must watch series! Always funny, great characters and great dialogue!
Best comedy there ever was!! Such a hilarious show! I wish it was still on!!!
I love the office. I have watched it over and over and over again! So funny.
This one of my favorite shows. It's hilarious and always makes for a fun time
One of the funniest shows to ever be on television. Jim and Dwight kill me.
Best show ever. great cast and hilarious writers. gets funnier every rewatch.
Jim and pam are the cutest thing ever so awkward and funny. Micheal is a nut
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos