BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Brenna B.
The Office is one of the finest examples of comedic genius to have graced the market in the past 15 years. This show is absolutely hilarious and Dwight has to be one of the funniest characters on television. I have binged watched this show over and over and you should do the same, you won't regret it.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
This is a series that becomes attached to you, in every way. These characters are funny and real and 3dimensional. I literally say and binge watched this for a week straight and it was worth it! It was worth the eye strain as well! Steve carrell is amazing and even when he left the show, you didn't feel like it went downhill. That's how good it is! A main cast star leaving didn't end it's run in a horrible demise!
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My favorite TV show of all time. I fell in love with Jim and Pam and the whole crew from the office. It doesn't hurt that it takes place in PA :) I still think it is a travesty that Steve Carrell never won an emmy for his performance on this show, I still hold a grudge against modern family for it.
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
Do I even need to explain why this show is amazing?! Steve Carrel is so freaking hilarious in the most inappropriate ways, which makes it even better. At first I didn't get the show but once I kept watching it, I still didn't get it but I LOVED IT. Plus, Jim and Pam are relationship goals all the way.
Madison B.
Mesa, AZ
Funny, witty, and easy to marathon! From the pranks to the emotional moments, this shows keeps you coming back! Got some of the best lines from Mr. Scott himself! And disputed being able to watch from any point, you watching all together doesn't leave you with plot holes. A super solid comedy show!
Margaret g.
El Centro, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Five stars is not enough for this!! It took me forever to finally watch it, I was sceptical, and I regret not watching it sooner. Hands down funniest show. It got me through the first few months of nursing my first born. And I will gladly watch reruns whenever I catch it on tv. It's my top must see
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this show so much ! I watch 4 episodes every day. I do not know How I WOULD LIVE WITHOUT IT. I have grown to love every character and every episode too. Although not everyone is a good actor I think that they all have a critical part in the show. I expect the whole world to watch this show.
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is hands down the funniest show I've ever watched. This show is so good I have re watched the entire series at least 4 times. It is a great show to watch because it's very easy to follow along. You can miss an episode or two and still be able to watch it. Definetly worth a watch sometime
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time. Thank the lord this show is on Netflix because immediately after I finished Parks and Rec I started this and they are so similar in their set up but both so so so funny in their own ways. I have seen every episode of every season and would do it again.
Helen A.
Henderson, NV
Beautiful from start to finish. I honestly cried at the final, not because there was a sad ending but because the show I had started in 2007 had ended in 2013 and everything turned out well for everyone. Better than The Office (UK). The humor is similar to Parks and Rec as well as the camera style.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?