- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The office is and always will be hilarious! Love all the characters! So so funny
This has to be one of my favorite shows. I could literally watch it all day long.
One of my all time favorite shows. I enjoy the "stupid funny" television series.
Really a great show for light entertainment. Not as good as the British version.
This was a great show it was always Funny never a dull moment keeps you laughing
Best sitcom I've seen in a while. Awkward, relatable office scenes are hilarious
This show is HILARIOUS!!!!! I love dry humor, the acting and writing is AWESOME!
One of the funniest shows ever too bad it's not on anymore. I love Steve Carelle
One of the best shows ever. Indefinitely rewatchable. The characters are amazing.
Keeps you laughing every second!! It's so great!! Just a great mix of characters!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos