- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love this show! Jim and Pam are my favorite TV couple and everyone on it is funny!
This show cracks me up! Beginning to end I couldn't stop watching all of the seasons.
This is one of my favorite shows! It's so funny and one of the best! One of a kind!
My sister loves this show its her favorite and she really enjoys it she laughs alot
Awesome show! There are so many episodes so you can watch it for a very long time.
I love binge watching The Office. It's such a good show. I can never stop laughing.
Hilarious cast with extremely funny plots each episode. This is a classic for sure
I haven't watch that season but overall the show is funny and I enjoy watching It.
So witty and funny! Love the characters and the actors. Steve Carrell is hilarious.
Love this show and wish it was still on. Jim and pam are the best couple ever. Otp.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos