- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Wasn't a big fan of this humor, but every time my boyfriend watches it I get hooked !
This is my absolute favorite show. It is hilarious, and I recommend it to everyone !
The office is so good oml Dwight is my favorite he's so great and stuff like that :-)
Hilarious show, it was recommended to me by a friend and I have loved it ever since.
Funny a great show to watch with a growd or just to binge and watch for hours on end
Steve Carell is hilarious! This is such a funny show and I love all of the characters
Such a great show! I really miss it but love catching reruns etc. So stinking funny!
This is my favorite show of all time! I love the characters and realness to the show.
One of the best, all around! It will live on forever because it was brilliantly cast!
So funny and well written. Very pop culture and laugh out loud hilarious. Must watch.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos