- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I want to be best friends with Michael Scott. That's all I have to say for this review.
AMAZING LOVE THIS SHOW TO DEATH. Have seen the whole thing like 7 times. Best show ever
Such a great show. I laughed until I cried and cried so hard at the sad scenes. Love it
So funny but can be offensive on some subjects great to watch for a mindless afternoon
My absolute favorite show ever!!!! I've watched this for years and it never gets old
This is the funniest show around it always makes me laugh love it it's really popular
This show will always be number one in my book. With the greatest characters know to the TV world and the most incredible dry/relatable humor. The Office will give you all the feels and make you laugh all the laughs. Michael Scott? Definitely gets the World's Best Boss award.
10/10 would recommend, great show great cast. Worth watching if you want a good laugh
I love this show!! So so funny! I watch it on Netflix! I would recommend to everyone!
This show is super funny. It always makes me laugh. It is so good. I love it so much.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos