- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I find this show very funny.. It never fails to make me laugh. I enjoy watching a lot.
This show is hilarious with a laugh at least every minute and relatable life situations
My husband and I both love watching the office it is hilariously funny. Great casting.
So entertaining and funny. I love it. Never a dull episode. I don't miss any episodes.
So funny but can be offensive on some subjects great to watch for a mindless afternoon
This show is hilarious too bad its not on anymore. Steve carrel and the cast is great.
I enjoy this Siri so much that I actually bought the office game and we played together
The office has become a classic for clean humor. A good show for a wide range of ages.
I've seen every episode at least 5 times. I will never get bored or tired of this show!
Absolutely hilarious. I miss this show but we do catch it on reruns.
Jim & Pam forever.
Jim & Pam forever.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos