BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Niosha P.
Campbell, CA
So I recently got really addicted to the show I never even watched it before which I know is ridiculous but I saw it on Netflix and I just randomly decided to watch it one day and know I'm obsessed I have no clue why it took me so long to discover it!! More dry humor but everyone needs to watch it
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
My all time favorite show ever!! I have watched every episode of every season at least 5 times each! The humor in it is funny every time and the relationships between the characters are perfect! It's such a great show and I will never get tired of watching it. If you haven't see this show, you MUST!
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
This is a series that becomes attached to you, in every way. These characters are funny and real and 3dimensional. I literally say and binge watched this for a week straight and it was worth it! It was worth the eye strain as well! Steve carrell is amazing and even when he left the show, you didn't feel like it went downhill. That's how good it is! A main cast star leaving didn't end it's run in a horrible demise!
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
Do I even need to explain why this show is amazing?! Steve Carrel is so freaking hilarious in the most inappropriate ways, which makes it even better. At first I didn't get the show but once I kept watching it, I still didn't get it but I LOVED IT. Plus, Jim and Pam are relationship goals all the way.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
This is the tv show to watch if you don't want anything too serious. It has great actors/great acting and every single scene is HILARIOUS. My favorite one is when Jim dresses up like Dwight and mimics him. I'd compare this show to Parks and Rec but the Office is way funnier. It's a must watch series!
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time. Thank the lord this show is on Netflix because immediately after I finished Parks and Rec I started this and they are so similar in their set up but both so so so funny in their own ways. I have seen every episode of every season and would do it again.
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this show so much ! I watch 4 episodes every day. I do not know How I WOULD LIVE WITHOUT IT. I have grown to love every character and every episode too. Although not everyone is a good actor I think that they all have a critical part in the show. I expect the whole world to watch this show.
Anna S.
This sounds incredibly cliche, but this show got me through a hard time. I'd never watched and didn't get the hype, but when our daughter was in the hospital in 2012, this was our outlet. It was the only time we laughed for four months. So funny and the characters are lovable (or the worst - Toby).
Jennifer V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I avoided this show for a really long time because I thought it was stupid. But catching a little bit here and there, I became interested in Pam and Jim's story. And so I started from the beginning and watched it all. It's funny, sometimes it's sad. It hits all the right emotions, including disgust and bafflement. The acting was great on this show. I am surprised I loved it so much and was so sad when it was over.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I started this series late after hearing so many good things about it. Let's just say I crammed in WAY TOO MANY episodes which turned into whole seasons which turned into me loving every single character and episode! It's the funniest show and it will never get old in my book! The cornier the joke, the better!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?