- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I've watched the entire series multiple times without shame. The humor is in paralleled.
Omg this is such a funny show I watch this show all the time as well its so funny haha
The only bad thing i have to say about this show is that it ended. By far the funniest.
The best show out there. I can watch and rewatch again and again and it's still funny.
One of the greatest shows of all time, witty, funny, and all around a barrel of laughs
I've watched the entire anthology of the office three times. I wish there were more!!!
This show is so funny but some episodes aren't the best but overall awesome funny show
This is my favorite show ever. It seems like it would be stupid but it is so so funny!
Great show. I've watched it many times before. Very funny, heart warming and uplifting.
Entertaining and Hilarious series. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves to laugh
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos