- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Super funny. Can watch all day long. I like the point of view also. Too funny. Must see.
Amazing show, I could watch it over and over and not get tired off it. it's a must watch.
I loved this show. It's always so funny and witty. Always entertaining and easy to watch.
I love the office show it has made me cry in many epesodes that i will continue to watch.
Dry hilarity at it's finest! Steve Carrell amazes in this show. I can't ever get enough!
This is so funny I stumbled upon this on my TV one night and it actually is pretty funny
Awesome humor and great characters. I can easily binge watch this show and be entertained
Favorite show of all times! I've watched it so many times and plan to watch it many more.
Me da mucho risa esta comedia sin duda alguna de las mejores, pero aveces es muy aburrida
This is an awkward but amazingly awesome show. Not for people who don't understand comedy
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos