- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Fantastic show. Watched every single episode. And cried from laughing. Such a great show.
Amazing show, I could watch it over and over and not get tired off it. it's a must watch.
Hilarious! You seriously never know what crazy shenanigans their going to get into next!
I didn't think I'd like this show, but it is hilarious. I've finished all of the seasons.
Dry sense of humor. Such a funny show. Great characters. Great story line. Easy to follow
Really love both versions of the office totally funny different yet the same great shows
This is so funny I stumbled upon this on my TV one night and it actually is pretty funny
Love this show. I could rematch every season over and over! And I hate reward hung shows!
Weird show I still like it it's very unique and creepy at the same time thumbs up for it
I love this show. Ive seen all of them on netflix. Its a very practical, but funny show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos