- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Classic! I think I reference a quote from at least one character a day. My kind of humor.
One of my all time favorite shows. It's hilarious from the first episode through the last
very funny, hard to get into at first but once you keep watching and get into its great!
This is an awkward but amazingly awesome show. Not for people who don't understand comedy
I love Jim and Pam but the show lost something when Steve Carell left. It has its moments
Love that show so much, it is so funny and my husband enjoys watching it with me as well
Such a great sitcom. One of my favorite shows for binge watching. Always makes me laugh!
This show can make anyone smile! There are al many characters that can connect to anyone!
Amazing show, I could watch it over and over and not get tired off it. it's a must watch.
this show is the best. very funny and heartwarming. you fall in love with the characters.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos