BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
YES. YES. YES.
This entire show is brilliant .It took me a while to appreciate it, because it is a dry sort of humor and the plot itself is very slow. But for a sitcom television show, this has ended up going on my list of favorites. I also recommend Parks and Recreation to those who like this show.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
This is the tv show to watch if you don't want anything too serious. It has great actors/great acting and every single scene is HILARIOUS. My favorite one is when Jim dresses up like Dwight and mimics him. I'd compare this show to Parks and Rec but the Office is way funnier. It's a must watch series!
Anna S.
This sounds incredibly cliche, but this show got me through a hard time. I'd never watched and didn't get the hype, but when our daughter was in the hospital in 2012, this was our outlet. It was the only time we laughed for four months. So funny and the characters are lovable (or the worst - Toby).
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
This is a series that becomes attached to you, in every way. These characters are funny and real and 3dimensional. I literally say and binge watched this for a week straight and it was worth it! It was worth the eye strain as well! Steve carrell is amazing and even when he left the show, you didn't feel like it went downhill. That's how good it is! A main cast star leaving didn't end it's run in a horrible demise!
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time. Thank the lord this show is on Netflix because immediately after I finished Parks and Rec I started this and they are so similar in their set up but both so so so funny in their own ways. I have seen every episode of every season and would do it again.
Adriana C.
I was actually very late on this wagon because a few friends told me this show was terrible. We are no longer friends. This show is hilarious if you have a dry sense of humor. There are so many different things that you can laugh at in this show and I am absolutely in love. Definitely give this a chance.
Brenna B.
The Office is one of the finest examples of comedic genius to have graced the market in the past 15 years. This show is absolutely hilarious and Dwight has to be one of the funniest characters on television. I have binged watched this show over and over and you should do the same, you won't regret it.
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My favorite TV show of all time. I fell in love with Jim and Pam and the whole crew from the office. It doesn't hurt that it takes place in PA :) I still think it is a travesty that Steve Carrell never won an emmy for his performance on this show, I still hold a grudge against modern family for it.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this show. It is so hilarious and the character development is so great. I think I've watched all 9 seasons at least 5 times. It gets funnier every time you watch it. Michael Scott is just hysterical. You can stream all the seasons on Netflix. If you haven't watched this series yet, you must!
Natalie S.
ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! I highly recommend The Office. The characters are memorable and quotable, and it never fails to make me laugh. I watch it again and again, because the humor is so similar to my own. I love the way they shot the show by "interviewing" the characters as well.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?