- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Very funny show. You will fall in love with these characters. You will laugh till it hurts.
This show is hilarious and can be watched over and over again! Definitely would recommend!
Used to watch this all the time. Light hearted and great way to take your mind off the day.
THIS IS A GREAT SHOW! A great cast and story line! Had me laughing through all the seasons!
Funny and love the characters. Always a go to when it's in syndication on cable television.
Nothing that I have ever watched feels as comfy as The Office. Absolutely my favorite show.
Hilarious! The cast for this show is great and it's always nice to rewatch older episodes.
Seriously. Do yourself a favor and binge watch this entire show. You won't be disappointed.
This is such a great show! I have rewatched it several times and it is still just as funny.
Funniest TV show!! The actors on this show are hilarious. They play off each other so well.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos