BY THE OFFICE

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Stefanie D.
Cheyenne, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched ever episode and often go back to watch reruns. It is one of those shows that should be watched beginning to end to get the full appreciation for the show. The characters really keep you interested. You notice towards the last seasons, that maybe Dwight was the main guy n the show after all.
Victoria A.
One of my favorite shows! Great writing, and totally relatable if you've ever worked in an office. It's very similar to Any Poehler's Parks and Recreation so if you like that show, you'll be sure to like this one as well! The first seven seasons were the definitely best, but the last two weren't bad either.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite show in the entire world. I watch it from beginning to end almost constantly. The actors are phenomenal, the script and storyline is amazing. It never gets old. It's funny and simultaneously tears at your heart strings. You feel like you really know the characters. LOVE IT!!
Loanne N.
I like the office to watch just as background noise. In terms of humor, it's probably not my cup of tea as the main character, Michael Scott, is very rude. I prefer the show Parks and Recreation which is made by the same producers if you're looking for something similar but are bothered by the characters!
Emilie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is SO funny. Sometimes, there are episodes that I don't really care for or that aren't as funny as the others. I'm very picky when it comes to being entertained by media, so it's a bit sad that I can't just sit down and marathon this show because not all of the episodes will keep my attention.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this show. It's one of those shows that no matter how many times I rewatch the entire show, I still cry and laugh along with the show. It's one of my absolute favorites. the characters seem like RAL people who aren't perfect. They did an amazing job with this show. Even the last season was amazing.
Marissa C.
Irvine , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you have dry humor, love romance, want to laugh, or are just a human being- this is the show for you! While in most cases the original version of shows is best, that is not the case with this show. The chemistry and humor are unforgettable and are what probably makes this the beloved show it is today
Tori B.
Independence , MO
One of my all time favorite sitcoms. I die laughing in almost every episode. Michael is a hilarious character and never stops being entertaining. Plus there are great friendships and relationships that develop throughout the show. This is a show I always go back to when I want something funny to watch.
Brittany R.
Greenfield, IN
This show is one of the best shows that has ever been on television. It is hilarious, and the acting is amazing. I've never had a show make me fall in love with EVERY character before. I've rewatched the show probably over 10 times. If you haven't seen it yet, get on Netflix and binge watch IMMEDIATELY!
Nicole D.
I watched the entire series as it originally aired. Every week I would look forward to my 30 minute shot of laughter. This show is like real life, and real life is funny. I recently re-watched the entire series with my son. The ensemble cast play perfectly off of each other. One of my all time favorites!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?