- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious. One of my all time favorite shows, and i still watch on dvd and netflix when i can
Omg you will die laughing watching this show I absolutely love micheal he's like a puppy dog
IM ONLY ON SEASON 4 AND IM HOOKED!! the best show to watch when bored or after a scary movie
Favorite comedy show ever, fact its very funny, fAct jim and pam fan,fact you gotta watch it
The nets show that has ever been produced. Seriously. Everyone should watch the whole series.
This is such a classic and great show. I have seen nearly every season and it never gets old.
Amazing funny and entertaining shoe to watch and binge watch on the daily itll never get okd
This is a show I can watch every episode numerous times and never get tired of it. Hilarious!
The office is one of my favorite shows, both UK and US versions. Very funny and heartwarming.
GREAT SHOW! So funny and I'm from Scranton, so it makes everything that much more enjoyable.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos