BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amy B.
This show will go down in history as one of the best comedies of all time. The acting, the characters, everything is fantastic. I love pretty much any scene involving Michael Scott trying to get himself out of trouble. If you know what's good for you, you will watch and re-watch this show over and over.
Danielle F.
This was a part of the pinnacle of NBC comedies along with Parks and Rec and 30 Rock. This definitely deserves its place among those other great comedies. This US remake of the just as good UK Office brings a different edge of comedy while revolving around a core group of relatable and lovable characters.
Emilie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is SO funny. Sometimes, there are episodes that I don't really care for or that aren't as funny as the others. I'm very picky when it comes to being entertained by media, so it's a bit sad that I can't just sit down and marathon this show because not all of the episodes will keep my attention.
Nicole D.
I watched the entire series as it originally aired. Every week I would look forward to my 30 minute shot of laughter. This show is like real life, and real life is funny. I recently re-watched the entire series with my son. The ensemble cast play perfectly off of each other. One of my all time favorites!
becca m.
It is so funny I love those show to death it is the best I whach it over and I've I have seen all 9 sesones about 7 times working on 8. but it is
Defletlly not for kid a lot of adult humor and some times they don't hide it . but if your looking for a way to Brittan your day then those is the show for you .
Kelsey W.
Cold Spring, KY
The Office is easily one of my favorite TV shows I've ever watched! All of my friends loved it and raved about it but I didn't get around to watching it for the longest time - but when I did, I fell in love with it! Now that I've finished the entire series, I've watched it over again twice. Never gets old!
Holly W.
This is one of my favorite shows every summer I watch it because it is so great. I love everything about it, it is so original there is nothing to compare it to. The acting is so perfect and the actors they chose are the best ever. If you have not seen this what is wrong with your life go and watch it now!
Khadiza F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show and I watched the WHOLE series again on Netflix as well when it was airing, even though I was very little to understand it that much at the time it was airing because of my age of course, but it is a hilarious show and most episodes are good for children 12 and up, there are some that are on the fence, and there are things to learn from this as well it pretty much covers all of the genres, it's one of my favorite shows!
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
My husband and i watch this show every single night before we go to bed. we have seen all the episodes so many times but we keep watching because it is always funny no matter how many times we watch. we miss the character michael scott but it is still a great show. if you have not watched it yet, watch it.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this show. It's one of those shows that no matter how many times I rewatch the entire show, I still cry and laugh along with the show. It's one of my absolute favorites. the characters seem like RAL people who aren't perfect. They did an amazing job with this show. Even the last season was amazing.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?