- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of the best shows ever! Very likeable cast and the writing is brilliant! One of my all time faves!!
Such dry humor. So funny. So wrong. Steve carrel at his absolute best. Says what everyone is thinking.
I have watched The Office all the way through now at least a dozen times. I can never grow tired of it.
The Office is the best tv to ever AIR! It is hilarious and the characters are constantly cracking jokes
Classic! Great comedy and perfect actors. My favorite scene is when Pam & Jim get married on the boat.
I havent really seen this but i guess its a good show to watch with friends around or sum family member
The office is the funniest show. It always makes me laugh . There's never a dull moment on the office.
The office is a very good show and I love it a lot it is very funny and I love it a lot it's a classic
I hilarious show that is so worthy of binge watching multiple times. It's on NBC and on most platforms
This is a wonderful show with great characters that we quickly fell in love with. I would recommend it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos